We care about your vision!
Welcome to the Augentagesklinik Spreebogen in Berlin.
In a modern and convenient environment, experienced ophthalmologists will provide you with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies and services.
Your eyes are the windows into the world!
There are good reasons, why your eye complaints should be treated at our clinic:
- Comprehensive practical experiences of one of the most experienced ophthalmic surgeons worldwide, Prof. Dr. M. Tetz, having personally performed more than 105.000 eye operations
- Internationally renowned ophthalmologist with highest quality standard and latest surgical techniques
- Science-based knowledge through university research and teaching activities
- DIN ISO 9001 certification and quality assurance
- Use of 17 different, highly specialized lasers for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes (such as a femtosecond laser for cataract surgery)
- Focus Magazine 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011. "Germans top physician: most recommendet ophthalmologist"
- Berliner Kurier 15.07.2015 "Das große Berliner Medizin-Magazin: Berlins Top-Operateure", darin Prof. Dr. Manfred Tetz zum Thema: "Grauer Star: Eine OP für den besseren Durchblick"
- Berliner Kurier 19.05.2015 "Der große Ärzte-Report: Berlins Top-Operateure", darin Prof. Dr. Manfred Tetz zum Thema: "Grauer Star: Eine OP für den besseren Durchblick"
- Central location with excellent transportation options and located adjacent to an elegant 4 star hotel, right next to the river Spree
If you require further information about us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We enjoy being at your service.
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Thursday between 9-17.00 and on Friday between 9-14.00 using the following phone number: +49 (30) 39 80 98-0.
We currently offer the additional service of organising a video consultation by our doctors. Would you like to make use of this service, we kindly ask you to contact our team via phone so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Dear patients, for your and our safety and to minimise the spread of the coronavirus, we abide by the following rules and regulations prior, during and after your visit to our practice and we kindly ask you to do the same.
- Should you experience flu-like symptoms we kindly ask you to refrain from coming to our clinic.
Please disinfect your hands thoroughly when entering the practice and please wear a FFP2 face mask.
In addition, we refrain from shaking hands and we would like to inform you that our doctors and employees may wear gloves and face masks during certain treatments.
- We kindly ask accompanying persons to not enter the practice and wait outside, please.
- Our measures adapt on a frequent basis based on new regulations and it is, therefore, possible that they may differ from the above. We kindly ask you for your understanding.
Further information on how you should behave in order to protect yourself and other people can be found on the corresponding websites of the Robert-Koch Institute and the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!