We care about your vision!
Welcome to the Augentagesklinik Spreebogen in Berlin.
In a modern and convenient environment, experienced ophthalmologists will provide you with the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies and services.
Your eyes are the windows into the world!
There are good reasons, why your eye complaints should be treated at our clinic:
- Comprehensive practical experiences of one of the most experienced ophthalmic surgeons worldwide, Prof. Dr. M. Tetz, having personally performed more than 70.000 eye operations
- Internationally renowned ophtalmologist with highest quality standard and latest surgical techniques
- Science-based knowledge through university research and teaching activities
- DIN ISO 9001 certification and quality assurance
- Use of 17 different, highly specialized lasers for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes (such as a femtosecond laser for cataract surgery)
- Focus Magazine 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011. "Germans top physician: most recommendet ophthalmologist"
- Berliner Kurier 15.07.2015 "Das große Berliner Medizin-Magazin: Berlins Top-Operateure", darin Prof. Dr. Manfred Tetz zum Thema: "Grauer Star: Eine OP für den besseren Durchblick"
- Berliner Kurier 19.05.2015 "Der große Ärzte-Report: Berlins Top-Operateure", darin Prof. Dr. Manfred Tetz zum Thema: "Grauer Star: Eine OP für den besseren Durchblick"
- Central location with excellent transportation options and located adjacent to an elegant 4 star hotel, right next to the river Spree
If you require further information about us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We enjoy being at your service.
You can reach us by phone from Monday to Thursday between 8-17.00 and on Friday between 8-14.00 using the following phone number: +49 (30) 39 80 98-0.
Attention: on the 4th of October, our clinic will remain closed. In case of an emergency, please contact the medical standby service using +49 30 310030. We will be back for you on Monday the 7th of October.